Knox Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Knox
To travel to the city of Knox in Victoria, Australia, you can follow these directions:
- Start your journey by determining your point of origin.
- Make your way to the nearest airport or train station.
- Book a flight or train ticket to Melbourne, Victoria.
- Upon arrival at Melbourne Airport or the train station, proceed to the transportation hub.
- From there, you have multiple options to reach Knox:
If you prefer to drive, rent a car from one of the car rental companies available at the airport or train station.
- Drive southeast on the M1 highway. Follow the signs for Melbourne/Knox.
- Continue on the M1 until you reach the Eastlink tollway.
- Take the Eastlink tollway and merge onto the M3.
- Take the Stud Road exit (Exit 74) and merge onto Stud Road.
- Follow Stud Road until you reach the city of Knox.
By Public Transportation:
If you prefer public transportation, follow these steps:
- Take the SkyBus from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station.
- At Southern Cross Station, transfer to a train on the Lilydale or Belgrave line and travel to Ferntree Gully Station or Bayswater Station respectively.
- From either Ferntree Gully or Bayswater Station, you can then switch to a local bus service that will take you to various locations within Knox.
- Check the local bus timetables and routes to determine the most convenient option for your destination in Knox.
Please make sure to check current travel restrictions, schedules, and any updates related to COVID-19 before your journey.
Enjoy your trip to the city of Knox!
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Knox locals and Victoria visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.knox.city we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..